Saturday, July 27, 2013

Where does she come from?

I am so lucky to have Izzy as my sidekick.  For the most part, she is so much fun to be around.  I love her so much.  Here are some random pictures to depict her fun, spunky, personality. 
She loves cooking with me!  She has a cute apron that she wears.  She loves to help with banana bread, bread, and any sweet (which I don't make that often). 

Love this picture.  She has her helmet, bathing suit, and boots.  She is ready to ride her horse. 

We have great neighbors and Izzy loves to play with them.  On Saturday she dressed up as a cowgirl and has her lasso (bungie cord) in hand.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Love all the new posts!! Izzy is hilarious- we are excited to come back and hangout with Y'ALL !!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!

Louise Bergeron said...

If you are still wondering where Izzy is coming from, remember that Michel is her dad....lol!!! She reminds me so much of him sometimes! Thanks for all the updates and pictures, it's fun to read and watch specially when we live so far....