Thursday, July 18, 2013

Carnival

We took Izzy to her first carnival on Thursday night and she had a blast.  My cousin's daughter, Alexus, stayed the night with us so Izzy had a buddy to ride all the rides with.  Carnivals remind me of my childhood because every fall and spring we had one in our town and we always went.  Such fun memories!

Ready to drive.

Roller coaster time.  She loved it!

She insisted on riding in the front.  Love my little adventurous girl!

Fun on the airplanes. 

This is my favorite ride!  I remember racing my dad and brothers down the big yellow slide so many times as a child.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to ride it with Izzy.  It was her favorite too!

Before the carnival we were running some errands and Izzy wanted a smoothie.  I let her get one and she said, "Mom I can do this by myself." So independent!

No comments: