Monday, July 22, 2013

8 months

So much has happened this past month!  Probably the busiest month yet.



Cambry weighs: 18 pounds
She continues to be such a happy baby, seriously the best baby I know!



Sleep:  She is still sleeping through the night, which is awesome.  She goes to bed around 8 and gets up between 630-730, but usually she is closer to 630; I need to figure out how to change that! She takes a morning nap from 9-10, an afternoon nap from 1230-230 and occasionally a short 30 minute evening nap for 30 min. She is super easy to put to bed, just lay her in bed with her binkie and leave.  She'll fall asleep and typically without crying once.
Eating: Right before we left for Canada she wouldn't nurse, I pumped to see what the deal was and I only got one ounce.  So she started formula and for a couple weeks she nursed 2 times a day and got 2-3 bottles/day.  Now she is strictly formula.  I was actually really sad at first because I nursed Izzy til one and I assumed she would be the same way.  But now I really love the freedom; it's quite nice.  She loves baby food (apples, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, and carrots are some of her favorites).  She does not like peas.  She loves to suck on graham crackers and pretzels.  She doesn't have any teeth, yet.
Travel: We went to Canada and Texas this month. She was awesome on the plane and in both places.  She went to the carnival and lots of boating trips.
She isn't crawling yet, but she gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth.  I am sure it will happen soon.  She is such a cutie!
Love these two girls and love dressing them the same.  Thanks Mom for the adorable dresses!

Bath time!  During the past month Cambry became sturdy enough to sit in the bath and not slide down. Izzy loves having Cambry in the bath with her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are just beautiful! Seriously!

I ended up not being able to nurse Eve. It's a long, emotional story. I struggled with it for a while, but in the end it's been nice. Especially since Graham has been able to be so much more hands-on with her feedings.

Our babies are just about the same age!