Friday, July 19, 2013

Best boating ever

Last year we tried to get Izzy to surf with Mike.  But our child who is usually so fearless refused saying she was scared.  On Friday we went to Deer Creek with a couple friends.  The water was awesome.  I was surfing and Izzy said, "I want to surf with Mommy."  I am not good enough to even attempt getting up with Izzy so I convinced her to go with Daddy. They were awesome. 

Swimming in the lake.  Love the view and the blue water. 

Getting ready to go. 

And they're up. 

Of course, Mike was able to throw the rope and surf like a pro with Izzy.  She loved every second of it. 

Riding the wake. 

And they're down. 

After she rode with Daddy, she said, "I want to go by myself."  That's the fearless girl I know.  So she rode on the board on her stomach by herself.  She is so adventurous! 

All smiles on the boat!  It was so fun to see her so happy and enjoying the trip.  It was the BEST day on the lake ever!

No comments: