Monday, February 25, 2013

Three months

When did she get so big?!  The newborn stage goes way too fast!
I love her smile and her rolls.  She is a big girl, just like Izzy.

Showing off the leg rolls.

I can't get enough of her.

She's thinking, "Mom, please get this huge bow off my head."  But I love it!

Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz.
Height: Yeah I need to do that.
She rolled over for the first time February 27.  Of course, she did it in front of Mike for the first time.  She loves to smile and babble. She loves to be tickled, loves her binkie, and loves to be swaddled. 
I remember when I found out I was pregnant, I thought well maybe I will be blessed with an easy pregnancy since the past year has been so difficult. Well clearly that didn't happen with my gestational diabetes, constant nausea, pre eclampsia, low platelets, and HELLP.  So then I thought well maybe I will have an easy normal delivery since I had such a hard pregnancy.  Obviously that was not the case. I decided it was best that I stop expecting to have easy things happen after hard times.  Then fortunately we have been blessed with the best baby ever!  She rarely cries (I often tell Izzy she cries more than Cambry).  If she does cry it is usually stopped in a matter of minutes-once she is swaddled and has her binkie she is happy again.  I feel so blessed to have such an easy, content baby!!  
Sleep:  That is her weak area.  I think she should be consistently sleeping through the night because Izzy was at this age.  There have been nights where she has slept 10 hours straight.  But on average she wakes up once around 3-4 to eat.  
Eating:  She is still exclusively breast fed.  She just eats on one side for about 15-20 minutes.  Her feeding schedule is: 9 am, 1, 4, 7, and then 10:30 pm (or whenever I go to bed), then her night feeding around 3 or 4. 

Izzy is supposed to be napping, but she wanted Cambry to sleep with her, so that wasn't much sleeping going on. 

Cambry's first hand holding with Justin.  He was born 8 days after her!  His mom and I are already planning their wedding!

3 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Love your Sweet, Beautiful Girls! & I love that you already have their husbands picked out too:)

kachers said...

oh my gosh Penny she is so BEAUTIFUL! I love these pics! and i loved the post with Izzy on the horses!! cute cute girlies!

Lana said...

Your girls are just adorable Penny! :)