Friday, February 15, 2013

Life

Just had some pics on my phone that I wanted to post.

Some mornings I try to get Izzy to go back to bed so I have her come lay with me.  This particular morning, it wasn't working so well.  She brought her tent in bed with us and hung out with Daddy and Cambry.

Izzy still doesn't hold Cambry too often, but is starting to interact with her more each day.

Since I still have diabetes, I have been trying to eat healthier.  I'd been making homemade bread, but I bought a wheat grinder and now I make whole wheat homemade bread. This was my first loaf; it was yummy.  Mike claims he likes it more than white bread.

Tummy time

Trying to nap-see how well it's going?  There was a week period where Izzy tried to give up naps.  I was not happy about that.  Luckily, she is back to napping. 
We went to see my sister, Kathryn's new place (she recently got married).  It's a super cute apartment in Provo.  Izzy found their nerf guns and with the help of Daddy was a pro.

Since we were in Provo we headed to the Provo Beach resort so Izzy could ride the carousel. 

Cambry LOVES the swing!  She naps in it during the day because I'm too lazy to take her upstairs.  She sleeps in it for 3 hours at a time in the morning and then wakes up smiling!  Seriously she is the best baby!

Our neighbors have an indoor pool and allow anyone in the neighborhood to use it on Thursday afternoons.  Izzy loves the rope swing and swimming with her friends. 

Ugh! We have been getting so much snow.  I'm so ready for spring!  I don't think this video works, but it shows you how much snow we got one day!

Izzy made this with the babysitter the night before Valentines.  The babysitter, Nicole, also brought sugar cookies and her and Izzy decorated them while we were out on a date.  We have the best teenagers in our neighborhood, don't know if there could be a better babysitter. 

Pulled out the pack 'n play while I was packing for Arizona.  Izzy decided she wanted to take a nap in it.  Go ahead my dear!


1 comment:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I didn't know you still have diabeties:( Sorry Penny! You should send me your homemade bread recipes I have a yummy honey wheat one that the kids like! I bake them when I'm too lazy to tote all the kids to the store...