Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Izzy starts Kindergarten

I can't believe my baby is old enough for kindergarten.  She has gone to preschool for the past 2 years, but now suddenly she seems so old.  I have loved having her home with me and spending so much time with her and I'm sad to see her grow up and head off to school, but I also know she will love it and it will be great for her!  She goes to Learning Dynamics twice/week with Mrs. Covington for kindergarten enhancement and then Highland Elementary with Mrs. Beck five days/week for 3 hours.  I love Izzy so much and I'm so proud of her!!
Headed to Learning Dynamics
Izzy and Mrs. Covington.  I am so glad she is going to Learning Dynamics, the class is small (12 kids) and the work is challenging.
I love this beautiful girl, can't believe she started school!
Mommy couldn't stop taking pictures! 
At her door.
Izzy with her buddy, Ellie.  I love that she has friends in her class.  It makes the transition so much better!
I'm not sure who had a harder time saying bye, Mommy or Izzy.
She loved that there's a playground right outside her teacher's door.
I don't know when she learned to pump so high, but she's a pro now.
And just like that, she is lined up ready to go.

No comments: