Sunday, August 9, 2015

Brielle is 5 months

This little one is growing so fast!  She rolls all over the place, loves to laugh and smile, and is still really easy going.  Izzy loves to hold her, talk to her and make her laugh.  When I pump, Izzy always wants to feed her the bottle, which is great for me!

Firsts: She had her first camping experience in Bear Lake.  She was a champ!  We went glamping, which is glamorous camping so we had real beds, a floor, chairs, and rugs, but we were still in a tent.  When she woke up to eat around 5 her little hands were freezing so I brought her back in bed with me and she slept til 8.  I never sleep with a baby in my bed and I enjoyed cuddling with her.
We always went to Park City for a night and she got to come alone.  She is such a great baby.

Sleep:  She still isn't consistently sleeping through the night, but we will get their soon hopefully!  She had 4 nights in a row where she slept til 6:30, but is back to getting up around 4:30 or 5 to eat.  Last night she went til 6:45, let's see if that continues!

Eat: She is still exclusively breast fed.  She eats at 9am, 1, 4, 7, 10:30pm, and usually around 5 am. I plan to start solids during the next month.

We love Brielle so much!!
Such a happy baby!!
At her doctor appointment
Just hanging out at Bear Lake.  She was so chill.

No comments: