Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Always Fun when Grandma visits

Grandma flew in Thursday even and got to see Izzy's swim meet.  It was so fun that she could be there to cheer her on.
She's official now with her swim cap.
I am so proud of her hard work this swimming season.  She never complained once about practice.
Of course we took a trip to the animal farm, it doesn't matter how many times we go, the girls love it.
Wagon ride is a must.
Grandma always does such fun things with the kids.  They absolutely adore when she comes.  Making a cake and decorating it is always a hit.
Friday night, Mike and I escaped to Park City with Dave and Brittany Durazzani and my Mom watched the girls.  The boys flew their drones and Brittany and I hung out.
Mom bought them gorgeous matching dresses.  They are so lucky to have such an amazing Grandma. 
Mom and I got out Tuesday evening and did some shopping at the outlets.  It was nice to spend some time just the 2 of us and get to talk.
We went to the Provo Beach Resort.  Izzy wanted to do the ropes course, I was a little nervous of the heights, but Izzy had no fear.  Cambry wanted to come too, but she got scared as soon as we went to the stairs, which relieved me because I really didn't want to take her since I was already nervous. 

I love that she is so adventurous and willing to try new things. 
There she goes.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother.  She is so kind, sweet, helpful, thoughtful, I could go on and on.  She an amazing grandmother, doing so many fun activities with the girls.  They keep asking when she is coming back.  Thanks so much Mom for coming to visit; we loved every minute of it!!
Rachel arrived on Sunday and stayed for a couple of days with her kids.  I love spending time with Rachel, I am so lucky to be so close to my cousin.  The kids played together really well, they loved having Avery, Ainsley, and Beckham visit. 

No comments: