Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Vegas

We headed to Vegas Mother's Day Weekend with five couples from our neighborhood.  We left Izzy with some friends and took Cambry.  It's always hard for me to leave Izzy, but it is a nice break and I always come back feeling rejuvenated.

Cambry was a doll on the drive down and back.  She slept, ate, and just chilled.  She is an awesome baby!  Traveling with her is a delight. 

We took the boat with us and on Friday we went to Lake Mead.  The lake was awesome, the weather was perfect and the water was almost perfect (it was still a bit chilly, but not bad).  Surfing was so much fun, I forgot how much I loved it!
LOVE being on the boat! Can't wait for the summer!
Surfing was much easier this summer, without a pregnant belly!
He is so much better at surfing than me!
Soaking up the rays.

Saturday the guys went golfing and the girls lounged around the pool.  I'm not sure why I don't have any pics.  Saturday night we went to the strip.  Cambry hanging out with Daddy. 


You can't go to Vegas and not do some shopping.  Brian gets an awesome discount at Mac, so we all got some new make-up.

Kristy and Emily waiting for make-overs.

Love these girls!  I'm so lucky to have such a great group of girlfriends.  

The boys are good sports to tag along on our shopping adventures. 

The whole group.

Izzy was so excited to see us when we got home; I think the best part of coming home is when they run up in your arms and give you a big hug.  She was excited to see Cambry too and was helping Cambry dance. Thanks to the Chambers for watching Izzy!
I love these two.  We usually aren't in a rush in the morning so most mornings Izzy will lay in bed with Cambry and tell her stories while I get dressed.  Such cuties!
Thanks Browns for an awesome trip!!

3 comments:

Kathryn Williams said...

Sounds like a great trip!!! I miss y'all!

MaryClaire Brown said...

It was such an awesome trip. We really are so lucky to have each other.

Diana said...

looks like such a lovely time, what a fun thing to do!