Friday, May 17, 2013

Preschool

Izzy attended a 2 year old preschool class for the past year and loved it.  She always looked forward to Thursdays and talked about how nice Ms. Carol was.  They made lots of cute arts and crafts, which is great because I suck at doing crafty things.  I can't believe the year has ended, but she will love going to the 3 year old class next year with several of her friends from the neighborhood.

First day of preschool compared to the last day of preschool.  I think her face looks so much older.  I don't want my baby to grow up!

So many tears because I made her wear this outfit.  She wanted to wear her horse shirt (which she wants to wear everyday).  

So sad, such a mean mom!

Seriously though, I have 2 girls, of course I want them to wear cute matching outfits every now and then! Sorry Izzy, it's not everyday.

1 comment:

Christina said...

She does look SO much older!! I am loving her side pony tail these days. MIss you guys!!