Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

We didn't do much for Mother's Day because we were in Vegas.  Our friends who watched Izzy, the Chambers, were nice to let us eat Mother's Day dinner with them when we picked Izzy up.  We didn't get to take any pictures on Mother's Day so we took some this past Sunday.

Love my cute little girls.

We need a photographer so we can get one with the whole family, so this will just have to work.

Matching dresses are the best.
I love being a mom to these 2 girls.  It is the best thing in the world.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mom and all the things they teach me. 

We all know Izzy LOVES Tux and that is an understatement.  They are seriously best buds.  Almost daily Izzy takes a nap with Tux.  Today she was so tired I made her just go to bed and didn't let her go downstairs to get Tux.  About 10 minutes after she fell asleep Tux went up and got in bed with her.  I guess the love is mutual. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are adorable. Love the pic with Tux!