Friday, April 26, 2013

Tulip Festival

We've been having some nice weather so we decided to take the kids to the Tulip Festival.  I've never been, so I was really excited.  I got Izzy and Cambry dressed cute because in my mind I was envisioning all these beautiful pictures.  Izzy threw a huge fit because she wanted to wear her horse shirt, which she wants to wear everyday, but I wouldn't let her.  I did her hair in a cute side ponytail and we were finally out the door.  While we were driving there Izzy said, "Look Mom here is my ponytail and bow." Seriously she took her hair out!  Luckily I had put in enough hair spray it didn't move much so I was able to fix it once we got there. 
Getting 5 three year olds to take a picture is near impossible.
All they wanted to do was run!  I spent lots of the time chasing little Izzy.
More interested with the bug than the flowers.
Love these cute girls.

They had so much fun feeding the fish.  I think this was the highlight of their day. 
Refreshing smoothie on a hot day.

Loved the tulips

So about those pretty pictures I envisioned; didn't happen.  Izzy wanted nothing to do with the camera, can you tell?  Cambry slept the whole time in her stroller.  Oh well such is life, it was still a fun day.

No comments: