Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter

I can't believe Easter has already come and gone.  It seems so early.

On Saturday morning we went to the city Easter egg hunt.  I love that she has such great friends so close in age.

Izzy insisted on taking her Halloween bag instead of her Easter basket because this has princesses on it. 

The Easter Bunny.

Later that day we went to our neighbor's house for an Easter egg hunt and bbq.  They have 13 grown children and lots of their kids bring their kids for a big Easter egg hunt. 

As Izzy was opening each egg she kept saying trick or treat.  She thought it was Halloween with all the candy.
At first Izzy was only getting pink eggs, I had to tell her to get more!

The Easter bunny brought matching dresses, candy, walking horse, and a game. 

We had these croissants for breakfast.  They are the best ever.  I would love to say they're homemade, but we get them from Williams Sonoma. 


Izzy's crazy bed head.  She had an Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning that the Easter bunny left for her. 

My two beautiful girls ready for church.  I love them so much!

Love this girl.

Cambry was tired after the busy weekend.  I put her on her tummy and she didn't even want to try to lift her head or roll over she was beat!
Leading up to Easter we showed Izzy the video of Jesus on the cross.  She loves to tell the story of Jesus getting nails in his hands and feet and how he rose again and was all white.  I'm not quite sure she understands what it means, but it's a start. 

1 comment:

Lana said...

You girls are so dang cute! Love the matching Easter dresses. And I agree, Easter came and went so fast.