Monday, April 8, 2013

All about Izzy

I make lots of posts about Cambry, but I wanted to document some of the cute stuff Izzy does.  

-She loves to play in my make-up.  Every morning while I get dressed she does make-up with me.  There is a show Max and Ruby that has an episode of a day spa where they do make-up.  Every morning I am Ruby, she is Louise, and Cambry is Max, the loud little brother.  
-She said her first prayer in primary last week.  She did it all by herself, I was so proud.  Speaking of praying, last night she prayed to go on a vacation this week.  I guess we haven't been traveling enough for her. 
-Every night I read her a story then she reads a few books on her own.  Then when she is ready for Daddy to come tell her stories she whistles for him.  It's so cute.  I love hearing them laugh and tell stories.  She's a great sleeper.  She sleeps from 8pm til about 730 or 8 and then naps from 2-4.  
-She LOVES having friends over and going to friends' homes.  I love that she is a social butterfly. 
-She unloads the silverware from the dishwasher by herself.  She helps me wash the dishes by putting them in the sink as I wash them.  And she loves to make bread with me.  Mostly because she likes eating the bread dough.  
-She can count to twenty, identify a few letters, knows her shapes and colors.  
-She goes to preschool once per week and enjoys talking about what she does in class with Ms. Carol.
-She takes gymnastics with several of her friends.  This morning she was telling me how she swings on the rope, jumps on the tramp, swings on the bars, and does flips at gymnastics.  I love it because while she is in class I walk the track with my girlfriends and chat.  
-Recently she has started playing hide-n-seek and it is one of her favorite games.  She tells you where she is going to hide though, guess she hasn't figured it out yet. 

She is such a great big sister.  When Cambry was first born she wasn't super interested, but as Cambry has become more interactive she loves to make her laugh and smile.  She refers to herself as big sister Izzy.  She will say to Cambry, "watch big sister Izzy do flips."  I love watching them grow and play together.  I love having an older sister as my best friend and I hope they grow to be best friends as well.  



1 comment:

Louise Bergeron said...

That is so cute to read things she does. Being away is hard and we wouldn't know all this if you didn't post it. THanks for sharing with us! X0X