Thursday, January 24, 2013

Horseback riding lessons

We all know Izzy is obsessed with horses.  I found someone to do private lessons for a great price so I signed Izzy up.  I don't really care about her learning proper technique and form; I just thought it would be fun for her to ride a horse weekly.  
She was ecstatic for her lessons!  

She practiced balance.

Everything was going great, I was so pleased with the lesson and thinking how much Izzy was going to love this.  Then the horse got spooked, jumped to the side and Izzy fell off.  Of course, she cried, but she got back on and kept riding.  I thought she might be done with horses, but she is already talking about going back.

1 comment:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

She got back on after she fell off?!?!?! What a brave little girl! She is darling!