Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cambry's Blessing

We blessed Cambry on Jan. 13, 2013.  It was much quicker than we blessed Izzy, but since Mike's parents were in town we figured it was a good weekend to do it.  My parents were able to fly in too so it all worked out perfectly. 
We took a few pictures before church.  

Izzy and Cambry weren't very cooperative. 

Mike's parents

Kat and Mat arrived back in Utah the night before from their honeymoon, so they were able to join us too!

All of the girls with our new babies-Zeke one week, Cambry seven weeks, Elodie 3 1/2 months.  So fun to have cousins so close in age. 

All the girls.  Gotta love Izzy in the back-so not happy to be taking pictures. 

The girls with both sets of grandparents. 

Bergeron Family

So glad Kathryn was able to be there.  Don't mind my closed eyes

She is so precious.

Love the dress; it's the same dress Izzy wore.

Izzy when she was blessed.  I think they look quite a bit the same.  What do you think?

After the blessing we had soups, bread and dessert.  I am so glad the Smiths and Chambers came to the blessing and spent the afternoon with us.  They are such great friends. 

Mami and Papi with their grandkids. 

The 3 new cousins.  Even though Elodie is only 2 months older than Cambry she looks so much bigger.  It's amazing what a difference 2 months can make when they are so little.  It was so great that Cat could visit with Elodie; we loved meeting Elodie-she is such a cutie!
Elodie was trying to bite Cambry's arm; it was so funny!

Cambry doing tummy time.  She doesn't mind it as much as Izzy did. 

Izzy doing tummy time.  Seriously I think they look so alike in these pictures! I am so glad to have two girls somewhat close in age.  I hope that since they aren't too close (3 years and 1 month) and aren't too far apart either that they will get along.  They are about the same years apart my sister, Suzette, and I are and she is one of my best friends.  I hope it is the same for Izzy and Cambry. 

2 comments:

Diana said...

Cambry is so beautiful!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I just blogged Nick's blessing day too. Your sweet Cambry looks beautiful in her dress.