Sunday, January 6, 2013

First day of Primary & Zeke

I can't believe she is old enough to attend primary.  The morning was kinda crazy, Mike was in Texas for Kat's wedding, and Christina had her baby!  Izzy was not cooperating and did not want to take pictures.  This is the best I could get.  She LOVED nursery, let's just say primary was not quite the same.  She walked in with her friend Ellie and being the first time mom I am, I thought I had to follow her in and give her a kiss-bad idea.  She started crying and wanted me to stay.  Luckily, our neighbor works in the primary and she came and sat with her.  Hopefully she starts to enjoy it more.  Two of her good friends, Ellie and Gwen, are in her class so that should help.  

Sunday, Jan. 6 Christina and Danny had their baby, Zeke Daniel Bajza. We are so happy for them! He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long.  He is such a cutie and we are so excited to have 2 babies so close in age!

Zeke and Cambry meet for the first time.  

No comments: