Thursday, August 23, 2012

Preschool

Izzy started preschool!  I have been debating if I wanted her to be in preschool because she is only 2, but she will be 3 in just a couple months. She has been asking to go to school and she loves being around other kids.  For example, I started working out again so I take her to the gym daycare, when I pick her up she says, "Mommy that was so fun."  Her favorite 2 hours of the week are nursery on Sunday. Seriously this child thrives on social interaction.  So I found a school that offers a 2 year old class and signed her up.  It is only once/week for a couple hours, but I figure she will love it and it will give me a couple hours each week to organize and get things ready in the baby's room.  

I wanted to take a few pictures. 

She wasn't exactly cooperative with the pictures. 

When I picked her up she said, "Mom that was so fun!  See all my friends!"  I love that she makes friends with everyone and is a little social butterfly!



6 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

She is so cute! Glad she is loving preschool, and glad you get a little break. Love you.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

This makes me wish we lived closer! SUCH a CUTIE Pie!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

Izzy you are ADORABLE!!!!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Man she is cute! Can't believe she's old enough for preschool. So awesome.

Louise Bergeron said...

Can't believe how old she looks....she's sooo cute, even when she doesn't want to cooperate...lol!

Ashley said...

She sounds just like Boston. Must be a first-born thing. He couldn't wait to start school. Glad Izzy liked it!