Sunday, August 5, 2012

21 weeks

So I don't really post many pregnancy pictures, actually this is the first picture I have taken of my belly. Call me weird, but I don't particularly find baby bumps that cute, at least not on me.  Anyways, Mike bought me this workout outfit for mother's day, shoes and all, but I have yet to go to the gym during this pregnancy.  This past week I actually felt ok so I thought I would give working out a try.  I figured I should document the moment and of course I wanted to send Mike a picture showing him I was finally using the gift.  I ended up working out twice this week and it felt pretty good.  When I picked Izzy up from the gym daycare she said, "Mom I had so much fun!" So maybe Izzy's social interaction hour will be my motivation to keep going. 

 Side view at 21 weeks.
Front view; I tried to get the shoes, but you can't really see them.  Mike did a great job with the outfit!  Hopefully there will be many more days at the gym!

8 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

You look so cute!! Love the outfit!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

You are adorable!

Suzette Selden said...

You are so beautiful! Love you.

Line said...

I am late, but congrats on the pregnancy! Looks like you've had a fun and busy summer so far, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

Are you kidding me? You look adorable and I only wish I looked like that while pregnant. Now I insist that you take more frequent pictures. Can't believe we're having our little girls so close together! :)

Unknown said...

You have the cutest bump! Love it!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Well I think your bump is adorable! And I love that outfit. So happy for you.
Oh and can I just say that I am TOTALLY envious of your skinny legs! :)

Cat and Blake Potter said...

aww you look so good!! wish i was closer.