Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

We flew to Texas on the morning of Christmas Eve.  I was so excited to go home, I woke up before my alarm.  Everyone else was already there by the time we arrived. 
Izzy loved playing with this ice skating rink.
All the stockings were hung.  I love our stockings.  My grandma made them for us and I think they are so cute! She is so talented; she is 92 still sewing and making things.  She made Izzy books for Christmas.
My mom made Izzy's stocking.
Since Dennis had been up to visit recently, Izzy warmed right up to him--and he loved it!  Celeste made Izzy a message from Santa Claus from some website.  Izzy wanted to watch it again and again.
Izzy and Dennis dancing. I'm pretty sure Izzy was Dennis' favorite.
My dad's birthday is Dec 21 so we celebrated it on the 24 since we were all there.  Izzy loved opening Papa's presents.
Christmas Morning! Izzy must have been a good girl!
She loved opening her presents.
My mom bought us all Santa hats to wear.  Izzy loved her hat!
She loved her horse purse.  Luckily she forgot she was with me when I bought it.
Trying to get the barking dog out of the box.  They sure do make sure toys are not coming out of the box!
She was not going to let her purse go anywhere.
Suzette gave us all a sibling picture along with our top 10 qualities.  Suzette is always so sweet and thoughtful! She is the best older sister ever!!
Mike loved the expos shirt from Celeste and Brandon, along with the stress ball!
We took a break from opening presents to take a picture.  We had a great Christmas and really got spoiled by my parents.
Izzy LOVED playing with Dude and that's an understatement.  He is so good with her.  Dennis has pictures of Izzy sitting on Dude's back and he just let her.
The best parents who put together such a great Christmas for all of us!
Izzy opening her Barbie from Kat-daddy. She sure did get spoiled.
Izzy hanging out with Grandma.
After Izzy finished opening all of her presents she headed over to Grandma because she still had more to open.
Then came the dress from Suzette, Izzy immediately put it on and I don't think she took it off the whole week!  She absolutely LOVED it!  We had a great Christmas; it was so nice to be with family.  Of course, there were times that I missed Craig and wondered what he would be saying or doing, but overall it was really good.  I loved being with family-playing games, laughing, eating, and talking about memories.  It was a great week!

1 comment:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Loved this post! Looks like A LOT of fun! & What a sweet and thoughtful gift from Suzette~ she really is a great sister!!!!!! Love the Lynn Grebe Family!!!!!!