Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2016

This year we had several Halloween parties, which is always a good time! 
The first one involved the kiddos and was held at the Tuscana clubhouse, hosted by the Udalls.  Brielle was easily scared by the costumes and masks. I love this outfit that my Mom sent.  I got this headband years ago for Izzy and I love that I can continue to use stuff; the joy of having all girls!
Junafire from Monster High and a witch
She is sitting up so well.
The next week, the Coons had their annual adult only party.  There were lots of laughs, as always. 
Donald and Mrs. Trump.
"Make America Great Again"
Mike was doing impersonations while we were in Canada so I told him he had to Donald Trump for Halloween.  It was a fun night.
These 3 are all in preschool together.  They are so cute and I love the personality that this photo brings out.  Cambry is always asking when she gets to go to Ms. Carol's. 
My little pumpkin. 
Saturday trick-or-treating was a success.  The weather was beautiful and we headed out around 6 before it was dark.  
It was so fun watching them go from house to house.  Cambry was always running to keep up with Izzy. It was a great evening and we were happy Mami could join us!

No comments: