Monday, November 9, 2015

Brielle is 8 months

Brielle had quite an adventurous month, she took her first international flight to Canada and her first red-eye flight.  She also burnt her hand while we were in Canada, I was holding her on my hip and scooping rice onto a plate for Izzy.  She reached down and grabbed the rice right as I put it on the plate.  She had blisters all over her right hand.  I shed some tears myself.  Then a few days before we left for Mexico, she took a tumble down the stairs.  I had the thought a few days before that I should put the baby gate up because she was close to crawling, but one night she was playing by the bookshelf and the next moment she was down the stairs.  And she also survived a week without Mommy and Daddy while we were in Mexico.
Brielle and Izzy on the right. Do they look alike?
Despite all of that she continues to be a happy, cuddly baby.  I love when I pick her up and she snuggles right into me.
Kellie is my go to babysitter.  Brielle loves her and cuddles right up with her.
Izzy loves to feed Brielle.  She's a great big sister. 
This month she has started sitting up in the cart.  Sometimes I still bring her carseat, but this saves me so much room.
She gets around with this.
Too Cute!
She's crawling.  Like I said it's been an eventful month!  She is on the move and I love it.  Such a fun stage!
Such a great, sweet, fun baby!  She loves to sit up and play with toys or she'll crawl around a room and keep herself occupied.

Weight: 19lbs 8 oz.

Sleep: She takes 2 naps, one in the morning around 9:30 and one in the afternoon around 1.  She doesn't get swaddled anymore, just goes to bed with her binkie.  She goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps to around 7 or 7:30.  Seriously she is a great baby and I love having a baby with a schedule.

Eat: She has a bottle when she wakes up and then rice cereal and baby food around 8.  She has a bottle and baby food around 12 and then a bottle at 4.  She has baby food at 5:30, bottle at 7 and then rice cereal.  There hasn't been a baby food she won't eat, but of course her favorites are fruit and peas.  She just started formula and so far she seems to be ok with it. 

She loves to play with toys, roll around, and is happy to be carried around by her older sister.  She is a happy, easy baby! We love her to pieces.  



No comments: