Monday, October 5, 2015

Visiting Celeste in Seattle

Celeste has lived in Seattle for about 4 years and I haven't been up to visit her.  I decided it was about time.  I found a weekend Mike was going to be around so he could watch the girls and I got my ticket.
I was sad to leave these 2 cute faces, but I knew they would be in good hands.
Brielle and I took off for our first solo flight.  She was a little fussy before take-off, but she quickly fell asleep and slept the whole flight. 

Celeste took me to a yummy brunch place and I had a great omelet.
We went to the Pike Place and walked around.
Brielle and Sadie quickly became friends.
Saturday morning was gorgeous and sunny.  This is the view from their balcony.  Does it get any better?!
Saturday we went shopping at the original Nordstrom; it was huge and of course I found several cute outfits!
For lunch, Celeste took me to the space needle for my birthday!
Gorgeous views!

Great food and company!
They even brought me a dessert that was smoking! It was pretty cool.  After lunch we went to Microsoft, what a campus.  It was huge with over 200 buildings and 50,000 employees.  It's like it's own city.
We did a late dinner at a little diner and shared some yummy artichoke dip. 
They were great hosts and it was a fun weekend.  It's always fun to spend some one on one time with a sibling.  We ate great food, had good chats, and great laughs. Thanks Celeste and Brandon for a great weekend!
And these 2 were well taken care of.  They went with Daddy to a hotel in Salt Lake on Friday, toured temple square, went out to dinner and spent some quality time with Daddy.

No comments: