Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Photos with Skye

Every year I get the girls' pictures taken by Skye Johansen.  I absolutely adore her work.  I took these pictures in the middle of Oct, I just received them at the beginning of Dec. so it takes a long time for her to edit them, etc.  But it is so worth the wait!  How can I ever pick my favorites for Christmas cards?!



Love that smile!

She was crying the whole time she was in the pan, but somehow this picture turned out.

Love this one!




I am such a lucky mommy!





This might be my favorite, can't decide though. 


She did not love the cake because she hates for her hands to be dirty. She is such a clean eater. 


1 comment:

Louise Bergeron said...

I know, how can you pick????Put them all on the card....lol!!! She sure does a wonderful job!