Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cambry turns one!

I can't believe a year has gone by.  I still remember so vividly the call from the doctor to come to the hospital to have a baby.  I was so unprepared-no bags were packed, the crib wasn't put together, my whole family was flying in for Thanksgiving that day.  It was a crazy day!  I truly consider her my miracle baby with all my complications, she was perfectly healthy. 
She has changed so much in the year and looks a lot like Daddy.

She is a trouble maker.  Toilet paper and toilets are one of her favorite things. 

She doesn't love headbands, but I do!

She loves to stick out her tongue!
Loved her smash cake, so cute! I wish I could take credit for making them, but that's a negative. 
She was so excited to dig right in, I thought she might burn herself on the candle.
Family shot
She dug right in.

Yummy 

Of course, Izzy wanted in on the fun.
She is a very clean eater.  She doesn't like for her hands to be dirty.  This is probably the messiest she has ever been while eating.




She loved opening presents. 

She wasn't too sure about the talking dog.

She loves this car and the music that it makes.

Love this happy baby of mine. 

12 month memories:
-She loves to dance.  As soon as music is turned on she starts dancing.
-She loves cheese and bananas.  She doesn't care for green vegetables very much.  She is very clean when she eats.
-She is a great sleeper, goes down with no problem.  Takes 2 naps and sleeps from 7:30pm-7am.
-She started whole milk and seems to like it.
-She started walking a couple weeks before her birthday and there is no stopping her.
-She has 3 teeth. 2 on the bottom on 1 on the top left.
-She loves to say mama, dada and baba (for bottle), but other than that she doesn't say too much.
We love this little girl so much!!

2 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

Such a cutie!

Louise Bergeron said...

It's so nice to be able to read all those lovely things, thanks for keeping everyone in the loop. You are very dedicated. Love it!