Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Izzy's 4th Birthday Party

Izzy celebrated her birthday party on Friday, Oct. 25.  It was a beautiful day so we had the party outside.  Princess Merida came to her birthday party and it was awesome.  All 13 kids were fascinated with her.  They listened to the story she told, shot her bow and arrow, and took pictures with her.  It was such a fun party and Izzy loved it!  Can't believe my baby is turning 4!

All the kids were excited when Merida walked through the door. 

Izzy, Ellie, Dylan B., and Dylan C. listening to Merida.
Carsen, Izzy, and Ellie. 
Merida was awesome at telling stories. 
I love these 4 girls-Grace, Gwen, Izzy and Ellie.
The kids loved Merida's bubbles.
Shooting the bow and arrow was a big hit.
So glad Izzy has such a fun group of friends.
Bottom: Carsen, Allie, Izzy, Dylan C., Armany, and Dylan B.
Top: Ellie, Grace, Gwen, Merida, Owen, Riley, and Patience
My Birthday Girl!
Cake and Ice Cream Time
Of course, she had a Merida birthday cake.  I've got skills, right?! I wish!
Make a wish!

She couldn't wait to open presents.  She kept asking me during the party when she could open presents.  She loves My Little Pony and she got a few of them. 
A really nice, soft horse jacket. 

We had such a great party. I love watching Izzy grow.  I am so happy she had fun and enjoyed herself!

No comments: