Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference Weekend

Our Stake had tickets to the RS broadcast so I went with Christina and Michelle (my sister-in-law's sister, who happens to live in our ward).  It was a fun evening we went up early had dinner and then went to the session.  It is so great to be together as sisters and feel the sweet spirit we have. 
The next weekend we went to the Saturday afternoon session of Conference.  I often take for granted living so close to the Conference Center and don't go as often as I should.  But since I'm not pregnant or nursing I figured it was a great opportunity to go.  The speakers were awesome and the spirit was so strong.  Such a great weekend.  I can't wait to get the Ensign so I can reread the Conference talks. 

I love hanging out with these two cuties.  I never knew how much joy and happiness kids could bring someone.  My heart is filled with love for them. 

Izzy brought home Little Bear from school.  She was ecstatic.  I never knew a bear was such a big deal, but apparently it is. She wanted to take him with her everywhere.  I love watching her learn and grow.  She is such an amazing girl. 

No comments: