Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Soccer

I signed Izzy up for NUCS league because some friends were doing it.  Izzy didn't love soccer in the spring so I wasn't sure about doing it again in the fall.  I am so glad I did.  She did so much better and I think she started to enjoy it.  They had practices every week and the coach had cute games for them to play.  One game she even scored 3 goals, it was so fun to watch.  The last game she was crying because she didn't score a goal, such a change from crying because she didn't want to play.  It was a fun season!








Her number 1 fan!

Aunt Kat even came to one of the games!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is adorable!! Glad she enjoyed it and good job on the 3 goals! Paden didn't love it at first- he didn't like the running so he wanted to play goalie the whole time.