Saturday, September 21, 2013

Vegas


Friday morning we went to Ihop for breakfast after I got back from the gym.  

I have the best friends ever.  They made this cute sign and put it in my front yard.

Mike surprised me and we flew to Vegas for my 30th birthday.  He told me we were staying the night in Salt Lake, but as we were driving up there he said we were actually going to the airport and flying to Vegas!! We got in Friday night, ate dinner at a buffet (pretty sure I consumed my weekly calorie intake in one sitting) and then went to Cirque du Soleil Zarkana.  It was an acrobatic show and really fun to watch.  Then we played a little blackjack and Texas Hold 'em.

Proof that I ate mac and cheese at the buffet.  My dad always teases me about how much I love mac and cheese.

It was a fun show

Oh the slots.  We had time to kill before the show started so I put $3 in the slots for fun.  I ended with $70.  Not a bad start to a fun night. 

Driving back to our hotel.

We got upgraded to a suite.  It was a really nice room. 

Saturday morning we ate at a buffet again, I know I don't know what I was thinking, so much food.  Then we did some shopping and flew home.  It was a quick trip, but it was so fun to get away and be together.  Thanks to Derdle and Danny for watching the kids!

1 comment:

Suzette Selden said...

So glad you got a fun getaway for your 30th birthday!