Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BYU vs UT game

My parents, Dennis, and Jon came in town for the BYU vs UT football game.  I love when family comes to visit.  

About a week before they came Cambry started crawling up the stairs.  She keeps me on my toes.

About an hour before they got here a guy who is working on putting an AC in upstairs fell through the attic.  Awesome...Not!  Luckily he landed on the bed.  Let's just say Friday was not a good morning. 

Friday afternoon my dad went to get a massage and the girls headed to the outlets.  Izzy was so stinking cute.  I think I have a shopper on my hands.  She wanted every Coach purse imaginable. 

In clothing stores she would take cloths, scarves, jewelry, etc to try on and then come out and model for us.  

Saturday was the big game as well as a huge downpour.  Let's just say I'm glad I was shopping and not at the game.  Luckily Mike had tent passes before the game so they hung out under the tent and ate while it was raining.  Seriously I have never seen so much rain in Utah, the streets were flooding.  And best of all, BYU beat UT.  I didn't think that was possible. 

Sunday we went to church and took pictures. 

The whole gang, minus Jon who already left and Dennis the photographer. 

Kat and Izzy having fun. 

Since my birthday is only a week ago we celebrate with my family. 

My dad wrapped his present in a trashbag...Gotta love him.

They got carrot cake and all.  

Dennis with Cambry

Izzy insisted on having Tux in the picture. 
We had such a great time, can't wait til everyone is here for Christmas!!!

On Monday I made bread with my little helper. She is so cute.  I must admit this was my best bread yet.  When I do all wheat flour, it's too heavy, but I can't eat white flour so I did half and half; it was awesome. 

Izzy loves to play with Cambry.  They are so cute.  Only problem is Izzy will go in Cambry's room while she is napping.  She did it 2 days in a row and I got mad.  Then I felt bad for getting mad when she only wants to have fun with her sister.  Now she knows only go in when Cambry wakes up and they can play in the crib for a little bit.  Nap time is precious!

1 comment:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

haha yes, Abi did that only once...nap time is SO precious!! But it's cute to see the sisters play, melts my heart!!

And WOW, the AC guys through your roof? Holy crap!! Quite the picture!!