Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Mike and I headed to Salt Lake Friday night and my sweet sister and her husband watched the kids.  We have not have a night away from the kids in a year, so it was well needed.

For dinner we went to The Roof, always yummy, but I always eat too much!  

We stayed at the Little America.  Of course, Mike asked for an upgrade and we got one so we had a balcony and a sweet view. 

Trying to take a picture of ourselves, didn't turn out too great.  On Saturday we got massages, did some shopping and came home to our sweet girls.  Izzy had such a great time with Kat, she didn't even miss us.  

That evening I went to an old co-workers daughter's wedding reception.  I love these ladies so much.  I miss working with them and seeing their smiling faces everyday.  You build such a special bond with people you work with.  So glad when I get to see them!!

No comments: