Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Manis and Pedis

I had a gift certificate for a pedicure from my awesome sister-in-law, Christina.  I had planned to use it before Cambry was born, but with her early arrival that didn't happen.  I decided to use it right before we went to Disney World since I would finally get to wear flip flops.  Typically Mike takes Izzy to do fun stuff and I stay home with Cambry, so this night I decided to take Izzy out with me. 

She was so excited to get her nails done!

Bored face, waiting.

She's not too sure of having her toenails clipped.

Showing off her painted fingers.

"I have to wait how long for them too dry?"  
It was a fun night out with Izzy.  The next morning she was so excited to show off her toes and fingers! I'm sure this will become a regular mommy/daughter date.

No comments: