Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Labor Day

We had a fun filled Labor Day weekend.  On Saturday we went up to Jordanelle for some boating with friends and family-the Johnsons, Dennys, Bajzas, Forstners, Howells and Rowberrys were all there.  The weather was not very cooperative, but we still had a good time.  I did not take any pictures, I know I'm terrible!

 On Monday we had a BBQ at our house.  The same group as Saturday plus the Browns and Francis.  We had Argentinian BBQ catered and it was yummy! The Browns brought their 2 bounce houses and the kids had a great time.
Izzy with her friend Dylan and of course her horse.  She is still obsessed with horses. 
Izzy was not feeling good the whole afternoon.  I was sad for her because I thought she would have a great time with all her friends, but instead she just laid on my lap or in our room sleeping.  I thought she was just tired, but at the end of the night as everyone was leaving she threw up.  I felt terrible I didn't even know she was sick.  We had run errands all morning and she was fine, then she ate McDonalds for lunch and took a nap.  After her nap is when she wasn't feeling well so I blame it on the McDonalds!  She slept fine that night and was back to her normal self the next day; I'm glad it wasn't anything worse!  

No comments: