Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mom & Dad come to visit

My parents flew in Friday morning. I always love when they come to visit.  My mom's sister was celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary so they flew in for the party. 
 My mom and her sister.  It was a surprise party; she had no idea my mom was in town, so it was fun to see her reaction.
 Izzy is such a big girl. She grabs whatever she wants off the counters and table, which is problematic at times.
 I love this outfit with her boots!
 Grandpa and Izzy. They even ventured out in the cold weather and jumped on the trampoline.
 Grandma and Izzy.  They loved reading books together.

We left my Dad in charge of Izzy for a while at the mall.  We found them on the carousel.  He said Izzy would not get off so he had to keep buying more tickets.  
We had such a fun weekend, can't wait to see them again!

4 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

How Fun!!!! Izzy is just darling in all those pics!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Izzy is getting so big!! She is so adorable and I love the outfit with the boots, too cute!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay! Grandpa and Grandma are the best!

Lana said...

It was fun seeing you guys at Bajios the other day. And I love Izzy's boots :)