Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Party

So I have I mentioned how much I LOVE our ward.  Everyone is so welcoming and inviting.  This was our second Halloween Party and it's still a week away. Saturday night we went to an adult only party, which was a lot of fun. Tonight Izzy's nursery leader had a party at her house for the other kids in nursery. 
 Izzy has been obsessed with Minnie Mouse since we got back from Disney Land.  So she was Minnie Mouse for Halloween.  She got into my lipstick before we left, but I figured it's Halloween so I left it.
 All smiles!
 Mike's costume is never changing....cowboy.
 Izzy and I kind of match and I didn't even plan it.
 At the party they had a cute backdrop to take pictures in front of.
 Izzy's buddy Owen.  She loves this kid.  Whenever I ask her who she wants to play with it is always Owen.  Everyday she says, "I want Owen." They play together really well so it's a lot of fun!
Gracie, Izzy, and Owen. I love Halloween and I think I love it even more since Izzy's birthday is on Halloween.

No comments: