Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mike's Bday

Today was Mike's 29th birthday.  He didn't want to make a big deal of it so seriously we didn't do much.  He came home from work around 2 and we went to the temple.  Afterwards, we went and ate at Blue Lemon.  It was decent, but nothing great.  I had planned on getting his favorite Magleby's chocolate cake, but he weighed himself this morning (we just found the scale in a box) and he said he didn't want cake!  I wanted cake, but I couldn't really buy it and eat it in front of him!  

 Daddy and Izzy at Blue Lemon
Izzy was helping Daddy move his truck in the garage.  Sorry for the squints, they are staring at the sun.  Izzy loves to play in cars, I can shut all the doors and she will crawl around in them for at least 1/2 hour with no complaints. 
Tuesday night we ate dinner outside.  Mike and I were sitting in the living room and Izzy was playing outside, or so we thought.  We looked out there and she was back at the table for more.  She loves to eat. 

I am so lucky to have Mike in my life.  He is a great husband and father.  He is such a great example to me and I love him so much!!

3 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Happy Birthday to Mike. Sounds like a great low-key birthday. Tell Mike to stay off the scale on his birthday. I'm pretty sure there is a rule about that.

Suzette Selden said...

Happy happy birthday to Mike. We love him!