Friday, December 3, 2010

Izzy's one year old photos

I had Izzy's pictures taken at the end of October for her first birthday. So I have been waiting patiently to see the results. I used Skye Johannsen as the photographer and she is amazing. I almost didn't do it because I thought it was pricey, but she is so much better than anyone else I could find. I am so glad I chose her; the pictures are absolutely adorable. I have only seen these three so far, I should get the CD with the rest in the next few days!!

Seriously these are the cutest pictures ever (I know I am biased)!!

7 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

Those pictures are adorable!! You have a beautiful little girl!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I always think there is no way she can possibly get any cuter and she continues to prove me wrong!!! Love those sweet little lips!

Unknown said...

No...she really is that cute! I saw the rest of the pics on facebook and I love her facial expressions! She is a doll!

Line said...

so stinkin' cute! i especially love the pic in red. she's beautiful, penny, and she looks just like you!

Rob and Marseille said...

i especially love her in the red one- what a cute expression!

kachers said...

They really are!!! LOVE THEM! Izzy is so stinking CUTE! Good work finding that photographer!

Suzette Selden said...

So cute! Absolutely love them. I've already showed them to everyone at work. I'm a proud auntie.