Sunday, August 24, 2008

So I have finally learned how to do a blog (well, sort of).  Mike and I have been fortunate to travel to many places this summer.  So I posted a few pictures from each adventure.  It all started with my graduation with my masters in social work.  From there we traveled to Texas to watch Celeste graduate from high school.  Then we went to Alaska on a cruise, then to Lava Hot Springs with some friends, then on to Montana to see Grandma and Grandpa.  The summer ended with a trip to Colorado to see Guillaume return home from his two year mission in Korea.  But the fun does not stop there.  The Fall begins with a 10 day trip to Canada, Boston, Rhode Island, and New York.  So there will be more postings in the near future!!

3 comments:

Line said...

Wow, you HAVE taken a lot of vacation trips. Sounds like so much fun, I'm slightly jealous. :) Glad to see you blogging.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay so I was looking at Bethany's blog and saw yours listed. Yahoo! Yay for blogs! I'm glad you're blogging now so I can hear all about your trip back east.

Ligia said...

Hey Provo Neighbor from forever ago. Found your blog. Congrats on getting your masters! So happy to see that you and Mike are doing well. We live in D.C. so if you happen to have a desire to see D.C. while you're out here in the east let us know. You have a place to stay :o)