Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mike pitching at Cardines Field in Rhode Island.  
I loved going to New York and seeing the Statue of Liberty.  This was my first time to NYC and I absolutely loved it.
Mike and I on the ferry that took us by Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.

Downtown New York.  If you can't tell it is raining; however the streets were still packed with people quickly walking to their destination.
Waiting for the subway to take us to Yankee Stadium.  This was the one downfall of the trip.  The game got rained out and we really wanted to see the game in their old stadium.

5 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

Love the pics Penny. SOunds like ya'll had a fun time!!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Looks like an AWESOME trip. Love that picture of you standing in the rain in Times Square. Classic.
You guys are such a great couple.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Yes, I've been introduced to the wonderful world of blogging and now I'm addicted. I figure since I'm not so good at keeping a journal, this can somewhat substitute. Did you have a good birthday? I'm so glad you got to go to NY! It's such a great place to VISIT! Cute hair too!

kachers said...

FUN trip! Penny I have to say I LoVe the bangs! Hey - is your fam in Texas doing ok?

aisy said...

looks like your byu soccer sweater came in handy!