Sunday, August 24, 2008

In July we went to Lava Springs with two of my girlfriends from school and one of Mike's friends from baseball. We camped on Friday night and then Saturday we floated the river. We had a great time!!
The night we arrived we stayed up til 2 AM playing Texas Hold 'Em.
Unfortunately, Jen won both games. The quote of the night was, "I don't know how I have everyones' chips."
These three boys were the first ones out so they watched over the fire.
Mike and I getting our tubes to raft down the river.
Jen and I getting situated with our tubes. Unfortunately Jen got a better tube than I did. I flipped over everytime we went over a rapid or maybe I just suck at tubing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey y'all! Love the blog. Penny, I love your hair-I haven't seen it that short. You guys look great. We miss you!

Debra said...

I am so glad you started a blog; I enjoyed reading about your adventures and seeing the pictures. Have fun on your Fall Trip!

Pattie said...

Welcome to blogging! You can check my blog out at www.huestisfamily.blogspot.com. I am adding a link to your blog on my blog. Hope that's okay.