Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation

WOW! I can't believe how fast this year went by.  Izzy was lucky to have an amazing teacher, Mrs. Beck.  She learned so much and became such a great reader!  
They had an end of year program, where they sang songs and had a slideshow of their year.  I might have teared up during it, I can't believe how big she is. 

Izzy and Mrs. Beck.  I am so glad she had a great teacher, she really pushed Izzy, helped her learn a lot and helped her feel comfortable.
I am so proud of her.  She sometimes felt nervous to go to school, but she was brave and went anyways. 
Love this girl!
Watch out, Brielle will get that cookie!
Izzy also participated in Learning Dynamics' Kindergarten Enhancement Program.  She really learned a lot with Mrs. Covington and had a great time!

No comments: