Sunday, March 20, 2016

Girls Weekend

Somehow we managed to find a weekend all of us ladies could sneak away from our busy lives so we took full advantage.  We left on Friday around 1 and got pedicures.  Then we did some shopping at Nordstrom Rack on our way to Salt Lake.  
We stopped at our hotel, Salt Lake Plaza, to drop off our bags and then walked over to City Center.  Claire helped me pick out a pink lipstick.  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone.  
Then we headed to dinner at Eva's.  It was delicious!  It was a small plates restaurant, so we all shared several different entrees. 
After dinner, we went to Romeo and Juliet put on my The Odyssey Dance Company.  Then of course, we had to eat dessert.  So we went to the Dodo.  We headed back to the hotel and stayed up way too late laughing and chatting.  The next morning we had breakfast at Blue Lemon and then did a little more shopping at City Creek.  Marianne, Manina, and I headed back around noon; Claire and Emily stayed for some more shopping.  I love these trips, even if they are short!  I come home feeling rejuvenated, ready to deal with life!

These ladies mean so much to me in my life.  We all moved in around the same time and have been friends for years.  I know I can count on these women for anything and everything.  They are an amazing support system for me and I don't think it's a coincidence that we all moved in within a year of each other.  They are strong, beautiful women and I love each of them!  I am blessed to be their friend!




No comments: