Sunday, July 5, 2015

Posey Reunion in Bay City

We flew to Texas on Thursday for the Posey Family Reunion.  Mike had a reunion in Newport for the Gulls so the girls and I flew solo to Houston.
Driving to the airport we were packed to the top!


First flight solo with my little ones. 

The plane was a 2/2 so Izzy had a row to herself.  She is always so easy on the plane.  Must have something to do with the 50 flights she took before she was 2. 
Don't let Cambry's nap fool you.  It only lasted about 5 minutes and she was a terror when she awoke.  Luckily, we were almost landing. 

Grandma got a picture of us coming out of security.  We made it!!
Houston we have a problem...

On Friday we did some grocery shopping, Amber and her kids arrived, and there was lots of swimming.
And of course, lots of Dr. Pepper drinking 
We even got a thumbs up!  She knows what's good.

Saturday Celeste, Brandon, Dennis, Sara, Kat, Mat, Cory, and Keith and his family all arrived.  The party was getting started. There was lots of swimming, tennis, basketball games, food, laughter and fun.  It was fun to watch Izzy play basketball with all the big kids.
Grandma was so nice to push Cambry on the swing all the time, so much she would even fall asleep.

On Sunday Kevin and his gang arrived along with my hubby.  Izzy loved playing with Macy and Sydney and they were so cute to let her play with them.  She even stayed up late and slept with all the big kids in the theater room.

Monday we went to the beach.  It's not pretty, but the girls loved it!
Love this man of mine!
So much fun playing in the sand. 
Pretty sure she loved the beach. 
Celeste, Cambry and Amber.
Naps on the beach are the best.
Such a great little baby.
Strolling on the beach with Izzy.
I love how adventurous she is and willing to try new things!
Boogy board time.
And down she goes.
Kat Daddy has the magic touch.
I love that we all get together every 2 years.  It is so fun to see my cousins and watch their kids grow. I love this group of people!
On Tuesday the guys went to an Astros game.  From what I heard, it was a great evening.
Everyone wanted some time with Brielle. 
Papa and Celeste time. 

Being on the swing was Cambry and Austin's favorite thing.  Luckily Grandma is so nice and would push them for hours. 

Suzette and Jon arrived on Tuesday.  It was so good to spend time with them and see Posey.  She is such a big baby!!

The rest of the week was spent relaxing, swimming, playing games.  Cambry was Grandma's sidekick.  She always wanted to be with her.  They played games, did puzzles, and played on the swing.  From the moment she wake up until bedtime Cambry was with Grandma.  It was a really great trip and I'm glad I get to spend 10 days with family!!
You know you're sisters when you order the same bathing suit from Anthropologie and wear it on the same day!
These 2 are little fish.  From the moment they woke up, they wanted to be in the water. 
Love my siblings so much!  They are such a strength and support to me. 
Family is the best.
Mom and Dad with their grandkids.  She always finds the cutest outfits!
Cute little grandkids.
Love Baby Posey!
Love my family!!
Cambry is so cooperative for pictures!
She just loves them!
My Mom made this cute outfit for Posey and Suzette, Jon, and Posey performed Popcorn popping.  It was awesome!
She is precious!
On Thursday Tara and Jill came by for a little bit with their girls.  It's always fun to catch up with them. 

I also went to visit the Mayfields while I was there.  Rev Mayfield was the pool manager at Hillard when I was a lifeguard in high school.  He had such a positive impact on my life during critical years. 
Love my brother!!
Kat is such a sweetheart!
Loved spending 10 days with my mom.  It always goes too fast!
All these girls and so much cuteness in one photo!
Izzy keeping control of the babies!
Lots of cute babies!
We flew home on July 4th.  I had to get some photos of the cute girls in their 4th of July outfits.

No comments: