Monday, April 13, 2015

Brielle's Baby Blessing

We blessed Brielle Louise Bergeron on Sunday, April 12th, 2015.  It was Stake Conference that weekend so we had the blessing at our home.  I wasn't sure what I thought of doing it at home, but I absolutely loved it.  I found it to be so much more personal and intimate, it was so special.  Mike's parents and Matt were already in town, my parents flew in, Christina and Zeke came, Chambers Family, Durazzani Family, Johnson Family, Emily Francis and Gwen, Ben Forstner, and Don Nicol.
He gave such a beautiful blessing.  So lucky to have him as my eternal companion.

Love my little family so much!

I was so happy my parents were able to come.
Rare occurrence that all the little ones are looking at the camera.

Brielle is such a sweet, happy baby.  I am so blessed to be her mother.
Izzy loves to hold Brielle and is really good at it too!
My dad is such a great father!  I am so lucky to have such a special bond with him-we had so much fun together going to softball tournaments, sneaking into hotel pools after hours, and traveling to tennis tournaments.  He was always my #1 fan. 
My mom is the sweetest person I know!  She is always there to help me and listen to me!  She knows what I need before I even ask.  I hope to be like her as I grow up!

Bethany is such a great friend. It's so fun to be so close and just feel like family. And she made this cute blanket for Brielle's room, which matches perfectly, without even seeing the nursery. 
I love these ladies and I'm not sure I would survive without them! They are so great to listen to me and always there when I need them!
Claire and Izzy's two little buddies Gwen and Ellie.  
The Durazzanis were the first couple we became friends with after we got married.  Even after several moves we have stayed close.  They are great friends!

It was such a special weekend and I'm so glad that we could celebrate with family and friends!




No comments: