Monday, December 29, 2014

11 years!

On Dec. 27 we celebrated our 11 year anniversary! It's not an ideal date because it's so close to Christmas and we are usually with family, but this year we were on our own so I was excited to get out and celebrate. And then of course, I was sick!! I had a cold that started on Christmas and it just progressively got worse.  My nose was running constantly, I was coughing, and my throat hurt.  Sounds like a great day, right?!  We went to the BYU vs Gonzaga basketball game and then we were supposed to go to dinner at Chef's Table, but we canceled dinner, I just wasn't feeling it.  So we stopped at 5 Guys on the way home.  We didn't even watch a movie or anything, when we got home, I just went to bed, I was feeling so lousy.  I know I'm a loser!

But on a positive note, I love this guy more than anything.  I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone else.  We had a great year, probably my favorite year in the past few years, and got away on several couple trips this year (Caribbean cruise, Mexico, East Coast).  It's been a great 11 years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
Can't believe how young we were in this picture!
I'm a lucky girl!
Great cruise to the Caribbean



This is what we look like when we are told there has been a bomb threat on our plane!
Trip to Mexico
Not quite as pretty as the Caribbean, but I'll take more time with my man.
Love being adventurous with hime.
Going to church in Mexico. 
One more trip just the two of us to NYC, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. 
I love you babe!!

No comments: