Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween is a fun, busy day with costumes, trick-or-treating, and celebrating Izzy's birthday.  I went to her preschool to help with the Halloween party.  She loved having me there and it was fun watching her interact with her friends. 
After school we made cupcakes for her birthday.  She is such a great helper. 
Love having her help out. 
Decorating was her favorite part.  She made a specific cupcake for everyone who was there. 
That evening we opened presents.  She couldn't wait, she had been asking all day when she could open presents. 
Can you tell she loves her presents?
Fun times!
I love this little girl!
Then we headed to the neighborhood trunk or treat.  Izzy loved running around with her friends getting candy. 
Izzy and Ruby Ball
Cambry was so cute!! I loved how she said, 'trick or treat.'  She was the cutest Ana, and loves to sing, "Let it Go."
I love when adults dress up too!  
Bishop Nyman and Don Nicol
Cutie!
After the trunk or treat we went trick or treating in a neighborhood nearby.  It was fun watching the girls go up to each house and say, 'trick or treat.' They are growing up so quickly and becoming so independent. 
I loved hearing her say, "It's scary."
Cambry had a hard time keeping up with Izzy.  But she wanted to walk and not be held. 
Beautiful Elsa
Cute Ana getting candy from an Elsa.
We had a great day and I loved being able to celebrate Izzy's birthday.  She is such an amazing girl, words can't even describe how much I love her. 

No comments: