I can't believe Izzy is 18 months. I still remember being pregnant (even though I try to forget feeling sick and pricking my poor finger multiple times/day). I had no idea how you could love someone so much until she came along. She has brought so much joy and happiness into my life. Although there are days where she drives me crazy too!! She loves to throw herself on the floor when she doesn't get her way, which isn't much fun, but for the most part she is happy!
Eating is her favorite activity. Whenever I'm in the kitchen she tries to open the fridge. We are going to have a problem when she can do it herself.
She is trying to open the water bottles. She loves to get into everything!!
Weight: 31 pounds (99+%) the doctor said she was off the charts, so we'll say 99%
Height: 33 1/2 inches (94%)
Head: I don't remember the circumference but it was also off the charts.
The doctor asked me if I had any brothers who were big to explain her size, but that's a negative, so who knows where she gets it from!!
Things about Izzy:
- She loves to empty baskets, drawers, boxes, anything she can
- She loves to help load and unload the dishwasher
- She helps with the washing by putting the clothes in the washing machine for me. Unfortunately she likes to turn the washer on/off too, which causes problems.
- She loves playing with water fountains
- She loves standing on the edge of the bathtub so she can turn the sink water on and run her hands under it.
- She loves to skype with family
- She loves to play with my Iphone, especially the animal sound game. She can make animal noises of: monkey, pig, dog, cat, fish, guinea pig, beaver, horse, lion, there's probably more, but those are some of my favorite.
- She LOVES to read, this is probably her favorite. If you say an item in the book she can point them all out.
- She loves to play outside. She bangs on the sliding door saying Please until you take her out. When she comes back in she usually cries.
- She loves to go on bike rides. She climbs into the bike carrier on her own and sits there until she is taken on a ride.
- Her favorite foods are: cheese, tomatoes, yogurt, strawberries, and fruit snacks.
- Words she can say: mama, dada, derdle, doggy, Guillaume, bye, papi, mami, abi, papa, hi, ice, eyes, nose, toes, ankle, cheese, snacks, puppy, horse, thank you, poopy, yum yum (for food), bath, water, baby (which she calls all of her animals), hot, book, play, and papa. I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.
I could go on and on about cute things she does, so I'll stop there!!