Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mikes bday and new bikes!

Tuesday was Mike's birthday so I put Izzy in her daddy loves me onesie. She was trying to give a little wave. This is a full body shot so you can see the rolls!
She is such a cutie!
So for Mike's birthday I took him out to Chef's Table. I absolutely love that place. Best food in Provo, no comparison. Then we came back to our house and had a few friends over for Magleby's chocolate cake and an ice cream cake made by Dana.
Jennie keeping an eye on Izzy. Izzy was trying to get some of the cake!
Mike and I have been looking at bikes for weeks. We finally made our purchase at Taylor Bikes on Friday. We got Izzy a trailer. Unfortunately she does not like the trailer, yet. I think she isn't big enough for it. Every time Mike hit bumps she will slouch down in her seat. By the time we got back from the ride she had tears streaming down her face. Maybe we will try it again when she is a little bigger.

Izzy was all smiles before the ride.
Doing her stretches before the big ride.

8 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

So cute!! I love her streching pics. I'm so glad you got your bikes.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

What kind of bikes did you get? We are wanting to get some. & Izzy is soooo CUTE, especially her stretching :) & yes we are shooting to get down to TX in August!!!! (Let's hope this baby cooperates!)

Penny said...

Rachel, We bought Giant bikes. We like them so far. I hope y'all can come. It will be so great to see you!!

Krystal said...

She's so cute. I love chubby babies!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE her cute little face in the stretching picture. She is sooo flipping cute I cant stand it. I cannot wait to see you guys!!!

Kim Moore said...

She's adorable!!! We use our carrier in the bike trailer. Liam seems to like it. At least he's never complained.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh Matt wants me to get a bike so we can all go on rides. One day! For now he loves taking Ethan out on our iBert seat. One day Hailey and I will join them.

Happy Late Birthday, Mike!

Unknown said...

Way cute! We've been talking about getting bikes and one of those "carriers" - good to note that babies don't like them at 6 months...next summer! LOL - And Izzy is ADORABLE!