Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a girl!

Mike and I went to the doctor on Thursday for the ultrasound and we are having a girl!! I am really excited; I have already been thinking of all the cute dresses and bows. We got to see all the body parts (although we couldn't tell what most of them were; we just took the doctor's word). They said everything looks healthy. Right now the baby is big; measuring in the 80th percentile for size. They said it could average out over time. I hope so, I don't want to be delivering a huge baby!!

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!

Lana said...

Congrats Penny! :)

kachers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kachers said...

[Oops - I deleted my comment because I wasn't finished! Pregnancy brain i guess ... but] HOORAY!! We're excited for you to be in the princess club:> Bring on the pink!

Suzette Selden said...

Congrats, Penny! How fun!

Stephanie said...

Yay for cute girls and their clothes!! I love dressing my little girl, it's so much fun!

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! Bring on that 10 pound baby. :) Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. So happy all is healhty. Girls are so fun! They are the best. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so exciting...you will be the cutest mom and have the cutest little baby!

Laura said...

I didn't know you even had a blog! Iamso happy for you. That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

girls are so much fun!!! hairbows.........

Line said...

Congratulations! You'll be such a cute mommy. :)

Makenzie Iorg said...

Hey, this is Seth's wife. Congratulations and hope you are not feeling sick anymore.

Laura said...

Little girls are definitely so much fun to dress. You are looking cute in your pregnancy days!